Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Forgiven

You are forgiven, no matter what you have done or what has been done to you. FORGET ABOUT IT. It is time to "GET UP." Now, I know what you are thinking, and you don't have to go back to church just yet. Just start talking to God. Ask Him for the truth about yourself and for the truth about Him.

Phil 3:12-14
12 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 13 Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. NIV

Who wrote that? Paul - the one who used to persecute Christians. He was forgiven.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You say that everyone is forgiven. I have something in my past that I do not feel forgiven for and I can't tell anyone about it. Are there sins that are not forgiven?

Anonymous said...

I don't care what you've done. It's over right? The Bible says if you repent you are forgiven. You have to believe that and not base it on how you feel.

You probably just need to forgive yourself in order to feel forgiven.